- Online Credits State Approvals
- Continuing Education Courses
- Continuing Education FAQs
- Contact Us
- Online Store
Register for free and we'll load a free course to your account*.
Answers To Commonly Asked Online Continuing Education Questions
Getting Started with Online CE
- How do I Register with Your Website?
- What formats of courses do you offer?
- How does testing occur?
- How do I Select and Purchase Online Courses or TeleSeminars?
- How do I select courses approved for my Profession and State?
Using Ipad/Iphone/Itouch with our website
- Can I use an Ipad/Iphone/Itouch to take a teleseminar?
- Can I use an Ipad/Iphone/Itouch to take an online course?
Using Android Phones with our website
- Can I use an Android Device to take a teleseminar?
- Can I use an Android Device to take an online course?
- How can I update or change my registration information?
- How can I change my username or password?
- How do I obtain my certificate of completion, or, what if I need to print my certificate again after updating my user info?
- How do I view course material that I have already taken?
Reporting to State/National Boards
- Does OnlineCE report completed course credits to CE Broker for Florida healthcare providers?
- Does OnlineCE report completion of the Pennsylvania Mandatory Child Abuse course to my state board?
- What are the reporting requirements for my state?
Resolutions to Common Problems
- Why am I having trouble logging in? The site won't seem to accept my username or password
- What happens if I have to stop taking a course, or I get disconnected from my internet service provider before I finish taking the course?
- I share my computer with another doctor (wife or colleague) and when I try to login, it comes up under the wrong account
- What type of security does your site use to ensure my personal information like my social security number and credit card number is secure?
Answer: It takes just a few simple steps:
- Start by clicking on the REGISTER link in the left blue navigation bar.
- Select your profession
- Fill in all fields on the registration page. Watch the form as you change entry fields for any errors or messages.
- If the system returns that your license number or email is already in the database, please stop, click on the contact us link and ask for assistance as you are likely already in our database
- A common situation is if the username you selected is already in our database. Please select another username.
Answer: We offer courses in many different formats (not all formats are available to all professions or accepted in all states). Simply put, text based courses are text on the screen that you read. If the course is also listed as downloadable, it means the content is contained in a PDF file that can be printed off and studied offline. Audiovisual courses are are just that - audiovisual presenatation that you can sit back and watch. Anatomical Dissection courses that utilize an interacive dissection platform.
Answer: There are interactive multiple choice quiz questions in the courses. The questions are designed to drive home key points from the course content to reinforce the learning process.
Answer: There are several options for Selecting Courses.
Search Options for Online Courses - Login and Under Purchase Courses, "Click Here to Select Online Courses"
- Select Courses Approved in a State/Territory - Use this dropdown to select your licensed state. Only courses approved in your state/territory will appear on the screen
- Select a Course Topic - Use this dropdown to select a topic. Only courses in that topic will appear on the screen.
- Select a Course Bundle - Use this dropdown and select pre-created bundles of courses for a specific state (not all states will have bundles)
- Advanced Search Options - Select this button to view the following advanced searches
- Show All Courses - Select this button to view our entire course catalogue for your profession
- By Credit Hours - Use this dropdown to select and only show courses of a particular amount of credit hours
- Search for Courses by Format - Use this dropdown to select courses offered in a particular format
- Search for Courses by Instructor Hours - Use this dropdown to select courses offered by a specific instructor
- Search by Multiple States - Select two or more states in which you are licensed. Only courses approved in all the states you selected will appear on the screen
Search Options for TeleSeminars - Login and Under Purchase Courses, "Click Here to Select TeleSeminars". All scheduled TeleSeminars will display
VERY IMPORTANT! No matter which Search option you use, when the courses display, please note that under the name of each course, the system will display whether the course is approved or not approved in each of the licensed states on your account. If one or more of your state licenses does not appear, please stop, click on the link in the upper right corner of the page that says "update my account", and add any additional license information.
Placing Courses in your Shopping Cart
No matter which search option you use, once the screen displays the courses, there is an "add to cart" check box under the name of each course. Simply check all the boxes for the courses you would like to purchase and then click the "Submit to Cart" button located at the top or bottom of the table. Repeat the process until all courses you want to purchase are in the shopping cart.
Review your shopping cart and at the bottom of the form, click on the "Check Out" Button. A credit card payment form will come up - enter your credit card number, CVV code and expiration date. Now click the "submit transaction" button.
Starting Your Online Courses
Click on the link for "My Personal Home Page". All courses you purchased will be listed under "My Incomplete Courses". Click on any Start button to begin.
Mail In Payment
You may mail payment by check or money order.
Please make check payable to and send to:
PO Box 428
Wallingford, CT 06492
Please be sure to include your name, phone number and email address. We will email you upon receipt at which time the funds will be available in your CE Bank.
Answer: Please be sure and click on the link for "State Approvals". Select your profession and then scroll down to your state to view any information specific to your state.
Answer:Just log-in and on your Personal Home Page, under USER TOOLS, you will see a link to "Update My Account". Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page that will allow you to update any aspect of your registration information EXCEPT your username.
Answer: Due to our programming, you can not change you Username.
To view/print the certificate or to e-email the certificate of completion to yourself, go to User Tools and click on the "Print Certificates of Completion" link. You can then select a date range and the courses taken in that date range will come up. There will be a link to view/print and another to email the certificate of completion.
- To "view/print": Simply click on that link for any course for which you need a certificate of completion and the certificate will show and you can print it. The certificate comes up in a pop up window, so be sure you do not have any popup blockers on. You can bypass most popup blockers by holding down your control key while you click on the link.
- To "email certificate": Simply click on that link for any course for which you need a certificate of completion and the certificate will be emailed to the email listed in your account. You can then store it or print it out from your email.
Answer: Just log-in and on your Personal Home Page you will see "Review Completed Courses" under USER TOOLS. Simply click on this link, select a date range on the next page and click on GO. You will be taken to a page that lists all the courses you have taken. Click the "review" button next to any course and you can review all the course material.
Answer:Yes. OnlineCE reports completed course credits to CE Broker on a monthly basis. Completed course credits are reported for the following Florida licensed healthcare professionals: PT, PTA, OT, OTA, AT, MT. Your Florida state professional license must be listed correctly on your registration page in order for your credits to get reported to CE Broker. Your credits will be available to view on CEBroker.com by the 15th of the month following the month of your course completion. If you do not see your credits posted by the 15th, please click our contact us button and submit an inquiry.
Answer:OnlineCE.com will submit your completion of the Child Abuse course by an electronic report to the PA Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs on the Monday following the date of completion. The PA Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs then loads the course completion information to Bureau's website where your individual licensing board accesses the completion information. OnlineCE.com cannot submit this information directly to your licensing board.
Answer: Please contact your state/national board for your reporting requirements.
Answer: There are several things that you need to check. We will work through them in order.
Start by clicking on the "forgot password" link which is found next to the login button.
- EMAIL USERNAME/PASSWORD - Use this utility if your email address has NOT changed from what you registered with. Our system will email you your password within a minute. If you do not receive it, your email address has likely changed from what is on your registration form.
- DISPLAY USERNAME/PASSWORD - Use this utility to display your information on your screen. You will have to answer two security questions you selected during registration (this retrieval system is not case sensitive). IMPORTANT: If your email address has changed since you registered and you have not updated our system, you will need to use your old email address to use this utility. Update your email after login.
NOTE: This system was implemented in Sept 2005, so if you did not enter security questions on your registration, this utility will not work. After obtaining your login information, please update your registration and add your security questions.
- STILL HAVING TROUBLE? Click on the contact us link and email us to help. We will review your account and email you your username and password.
Answer: When you log back into the site, the course is listed on your Personal Homepage under INCOMPLETE COURSES. Click on the continue button next to it to continue.
Answer: The problem is that one of you saved the password to our system and/or in windows.
There are two things you can try. First, simply try and open a new browwer. You may be able to login through the new brower without a problem.
If that does not work, you will need to clear your temporary internet files, cookies and history (this will not wipe out anything you need, it will just make your browser run better).
Answer: Click on the Contact Us link located in the left side navigation bar. Fill out the form that comes up and we will provide a timely response. We constantly monitor our support queue and will respond as quickly as possible.
Be sure to include your username and the specifics to the problem. If you are having problems with a particular course, be sure to note which course it is and what section of the course you are on.
If we need to remotely login to your system to provide additional support, you will be directed to click on the following link:
Answer: We have secure pages for that information known as SSL technology, which stands for secure sockets layer. You can always tell a secure page, as there is a small lock in the lower corner of your browser window. Furthermore, we do not store credit card information on the site, offering greater security.
Answer: Yes, but you need to read these instructions carefully.
You will need to download a free app to participate in the teleseminars using an Ipad/Iphone/Itouch
Go to app store and enter: adobe connect mobile (free) – the current version is Adobe Connect Mobile 1.7
Open the app and it will ask you for the meeting url. Login to ChiroCredit.com and scroll down to User Tools. On the right, there is a link for Meeting Room – the url is listed there. Enter the url into the Connect App.
Select to Enter As Guest. Type in your name and then click enter
In the upper left corner, there are four icons:
- The first one is square the main view we recommend using for the teleseminar
- The second one is a circle and provides a full screen view of the presentation pod
- The third one is a page view – we don’t recommend using this one.
- Question icon – this opens a chat window with moderator.
IMPORTANT – when a polling question is announced and brought up in the meeting room, a fifth icon appears (a tilted square with a check). YOU MUST CLICK ON THIS ICON in order to answer the required polling question.
If a video is played, you will see “tap to view” on your screen. Please tap so the video will play. After the video closes, you may need to click on the first icon on the left to return to the powerpoint.
If you want the file share file(s) for the teleseminar, you will need to provide your email address to the moderator in the chat pod
Answer: 99%..Yes. However a handful of courses are not Ipad/Iphone/Itouch compatible and you will see this PRIOR to purchase under the format listing of the course. It will clearly say "Not Iphone/Ipad Compatible".
Android TeleSeminar Instructions
Go to Android Play Store (formerly Market) and search for Adobe Connect
Install this Free App
After installation, the system may prompt you that you need Adobe Air – Install this free App as well (this is a background App – there won’t be an icon for it)
Click on the icon for the Connect App
Open the app and it will ask you for the meeting url. Login to ChiroCredit.com and scroll down to User Tools. On the right, there is a link for Meeting Room. The URL is listed there. Enter the url into the Connect App and click next.
Click the option for GUEST and put your name in – please type Dr. (your last name) and click Enter
The Meeting Room will open and you will see the four meeting room pods. The top left pod says “unsupported content”. This is the only pod that does not work – you can email us a request and we will send you the downloadable file by email.
To the left of the meeting room are four small icons.
1. The first one is square - this brings you back to this main meeting room view
2. The second one is a circle - this maximizes the large center pod that is the powerpoint presentation
3. The third one looks like a piece of paper with a folded corner – this is inactive
4. The fourth one is a question mark in a circle – this opens the Q & A chat with the moderator – once you click on it, put the cursor in the long white box at the bottom, type your question and use the left pointed arrow in the lower right corner of the onscreen keyboard to send the comment. Click done to return to the Q & A screen, and then the first icon to return to the meeting room.
VERY IMPORTANT REGARDING YOUR REQUIRED RESPONSE TO POLLING QUESTIONS:
When the instructor brings up the polling question, it will appear on the screen. At this point, a fifth icon appears on the left (a tilted page with a check in it). You MUST click on that icon when the polling question appears. This will maximize the polling questions so you can see the whole thing as well as allowing you to answer it. Select your answer by clicking on the circle to the left of the answer, then click on the first icon to return to the meeting room view. Your response has been recorded.
Most Android Devices are fully compatable with our website