- Online Credits State Approvals
- Continuing Education Courses
- Continuing Education FAQs
- Contact Us
- Online Store
Register for free and we'll load a free course to your account*.
Nevada Massage Therapy Continuing Education
Nevada Accepts OnlineCE.com Courses
Nevada Continuing Education Requirements: Massage Therapist: 12 hours Licenses annually.
Licenses expire on the last day of the month in which it was issued in the next succeeding calendar year
Nevada Accepts 12 hours of Massage Therapy Online Continuing Education Courses
NCBTMB Requirements for Board Certification Renewal: 24 hours of continuing education every 2 years. Requires 3 hours of ethics, 3 hours of research and there is a limit of 4 hours allowed in self-care coursework. The NCBTMB accepts 24 hours of OnlineCE.com courses. OnlineCE is an Approved Provider of the NCBTMB - Provider #422983-00.
Continuing Education Requirements by NCBTMB
The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) is the national governing body responsible for credentialing Massage Therapists. Massage Therapists must renew their board certification every 2 years. During that 2-year period, Massage Therapists are required to complete 24 hours of continuing education. Three (3) of the 24 hours must be in research. Three (3) of the 24 hours must be in ethics. There is a limit of 4 hours allow in self-care coursework. The NCBTMB accepts 24 hours of OnlineCE.com courses. OnlineCE is an Approved Provider of the NCBTMB (#422983-00).
State of Nevada Continuing Education Requirements
Nevada Continuing Education requirements posted on this page are based upon the most up to date information available. Nevada continuing education requirements are subject to change and therefore, Nevada Massage Therapy licensee's are ultimately responsible for being up to date with the Nevada continuing education requirements.
Continuing education courses offered on OnlineCE.com provide Online CEU for Nevada Massage Therapists (MT). The online courses enhance the knowledge bases of Massage Therapists to enhance clinical therapy practice. Free 1 hour NCBTMB approved online home study CE credit course for new Nevada Massage Therapy registered users at www.OnlineCE.com
Revised: 2016-03-10 08:15:09
Course Topics Include (but are not limited to):
- AIDS Online Courses
- Anatomy Dissections Online Courses
- Aromatherapy Certification Online Courses
- Boundary Training Online Courses
- Business and Commerce Online Courses
- Clinical Rehabilitation of the Wrist Online Courses
- Cumulative Trauma Disorders Online Courses
- Emergency Procedures Online Courses
- Ergonomics Online Courses
- Ethics for Professionals Online Courses
- Gender and Sensitivity Online Courses
- Massage Therapy Online Courses
- Medical Errors Online Courses
- Oncology Rehab Online Courses
- Pathology Online Courses
- Sports Medicine Online Courses
- State Rules and Laws Courses Online Courses
- Therapeutic Modalities Online Courses
- Upper Extremity Anatomy Online Courses