- Online Credits State Approvals
- Continuing Education Courses
- Continuing Education FAQs
- Contact Us
- Online Store
Register for free and we'll load a free course to your account*.
Virginia Acupuncture Continuing Education
Virginia Accepts OnlineCE.com Online Courses
Virginia Acupuncture Continuing Education Requirements: NCCAOM Recertification biennially.
Virginia Accepts all PDA hours of Online Acupuncture Continuing Education Courses per renewal cycle.
Please CLICK HERE for a list of Courses Approved by the NCCAOM
Virginia licensed Acupuncturists must meet their continuing education requirements by taking courses that are offered by a NCCAOM approved PDA provider.
OnlineCE.com is an approved provider by NCCAOMÂ® as a Professional Development Activities (PDA) Provider. OnlineCE.com's NCCAOM PDA Provider number is 1093.
State of Virginia Acupuncture Continuing Education Requirements
Virginia Acupuncture Continuing Education requirements posted on this page are based upon the most up to date information available. Virginia Acupuncture continuing education requirements are subject to change and therefore, Virginia Acupuncture licensee's are ultimately responsible for being up to date with the Virginia Acupuncture continuing education requirements.
Continuing education courses offered on OnlineCE.com provide Online CEU for Virginia Acupuncturists. The online courses enhance the knowledge bases of the Acupuncturist to enhance their clinical therapy practice. Free 1 hour approved online continuing education course for new Virginia Acupuncturists who register with www.OnlineCE.com
Revised: 2017-04-26 09:27:22
Course Topics Include (but are not limited to):
- Acupuncture: Tongue Diagnosis Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Homeostatic Acupuncture Points Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Functional Acupuncture Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Qi Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Ying Yang Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Needling Techniques Online Courses
- Acupuncture: San Jiao Online Courses