- Online Credits State Approvals
- Continuing Education Courses
- Continuing Education FAQs
- Contact Us
- Online Store
Register for free and we'll load a free course to your account*.
Ohio Acupuncture Continuing Education
Ohio Accepts OnlineCE.com Online Courses
Ohio Acupuncture Continuing Education Requirements: NCCAOM Recertification biennially.
Ohio Accepts all PDA hours of Online Acupuncture Continuing Education Courses per renewal cycle.
Continuing Education hours must be earned by January 31 of even numbered years.
Ohio licensed Acupuncturists must meet their continuing education requirements by taking courses that are offered by a NCCAOM approved PDA provider.
OnlineCE.com is an approved provider by NCCAOMÂ® as a Professional Development Activities (PDA) Provider. OnlineCE.com's NCCAOM PDA Provider number is 1093.
State of Ohio Acupuncture Continuing Education Requirements
Ohio Acupuncture Continuing Education requirements posted on this page are based upon the most up to date information available. Ohio Acupuncture continuing education requirements are subject to change and therefore, Ohio Acupuncture licensee's are ultimately responsible for being up to date with the Ohio Acupuncture continuing education requirements.
Continuing education courses offered on OnlineCE.com provide Online CEU for Ohio Acupuncturists. The online courses enhance the knowledge bases of the Acupuncturist to enhance their clinical therapy practice. Free 1 hour approved online continuing education course for new Ohio Acupuncturists who register with www.OnlineCE.com
Revised: 2016-03-10 11:50:29
Course Topics Include (but are not limited to):
- Acupuncture: Tongue Diagnosis Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Homeostatic Acupuncture Points Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Functional Acupuncture Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Qi Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Ying Yang Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Needling Techniques Online Courses
- Acupuncture: San Jiao Online Courses