- Online Credits State Approvals
- Continuing Education Courses
- Continuing Education FAQs
- Contact Us
- Online Store
Register for free and we'll load a free course to your account*.
Indiana Acupuncture Continuing Education
Indiana Accepts OnlineCE.com Online Courses
Indiana Acupuncture Continuing Education Requirements: NCCAOM Recertification biennially.
Indiana Accepts all PDA hours of Online Acupuncture Continuing Education Courses per renewal cycle.
Continuing Education hours must be earned by September 30 of even numbered years.
Indiana licensed Acupuncturists must meet their continuing education requirements by taking courses that are offered by a NCCAOM approved PDA provider.
OnlineCE.com is an approved provider by NCCAOMÂ® as a Professional Development Activities (PDA) Provider. OnlineCE.com's NCCAOM PDA Provider number is 1093.
State of Indiana Acupuncture Continuing Education Requirements
Indiana Acupuncture Continuing Education requirements posted on this page are based upon the most up to date information available. Indiana Acupuncture continuing education requirements are subject to change and therefore, Indiana Acupuncture licensee's are ultimately responsible for being up to date with the Indiana Acupuncture continuing education requirements.
Continuing education courses offered on OnlineCE.com provide Online CEU for Indiana Acupuncturists. The online courses enhance the knowledge bases of the Acupuncturist to enhance their clinical therapy practice. Free 1 hour approved online continuing education course for new Indiana Acupuncturists who register with www.OnlineCE.com
Revised: 2016-03-10 11:47:08
Course Topics Include (but are not limited to):
- Acupuncture: Tongue Diagnosis Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Homeostatic Acupuncture Points Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Functional Acupuncture Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Qi Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Ying Yang Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Needling Techniques Online Courses
- Acupuncture: San Jiao Online Courses