- Online Credits State Approvals
- Continuing Education Courses
- Continuing Education FAQs
- Contact Us
- Online Store
Register for free and we'll load a free course to your account*.
Alaska Accepts OnlineCE.com Online Courses
Alaska Acupuncture Continuing Education Requirements: 15 hours every biennial renewal period.
Alaska Accepts 15 hours as Online Acupuncture Continuing Education Courses.
Continuing Education hours must be earned by September 30 of even numbered years.
Alaska licensed Acupuncturists may meet their continuing education requirements by taking courses that are offered by a NCCAOM approved PDA provider.
OnlineCE.com is an approved provider by NCCAOM® as a Professional Development Activities (PDA) Provider. OnlineCE.com's NCCAOM PDA Provider number is 1093.
State of Alaska Acupuncture Continuing Education Requirements
Alaska Acupuncture Continuing Education requirements posted on this page are based upon the most up to date information available. Alaska Acupuncture continuing education requirements are subject to change and therefore, Alaska Acupuncture licensee's are ultimately responsible for being up to date with the Alaska Acupuncture continuing education requirements.
Continuing education courses offered on OnlineCE.com provide Online CEU for Alaska Acupuncturists. The online courses enhance the knowledge bases of the Acupuncturist to enhance their clinical therapy practice. Free 1 hour approved online continuing education course for new Alaska Acupuncturists who register with www.OnlineCE.com
Revised: 2016-03-09 03:16:58
Course Topics Include (but are not limited to):
- Acupuncture: Tongue Diagnosis Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Homeostatic Acupuncture Points Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Functional Acupuncture Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Qi Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Ying Yang Online Courses
- Acupuncture: Needling Techniques Online Courses
- Acupuncture: San Jiao Online Courses