- Online Credits State Approvals
- Continuing Education Courses
- Continuing Education FAQs
- Contact Us
- Online Store
Register for free and we'll load a free course to your account*.
Members of the ABVE
Welcome to the American Board of Vocational Experts online continuing education platform.
We recognize that you have many options to obtain continuing education and we sincerely want to thank you for considering and supporting our organization. The ABVE has partnered with OnlineCE.com to offer online continuing education courses to members of the ABVE.
Please click the Register link - you can register for FREE and when you login, there will be a FREE course loaded to your account so you can try the system out.
If you run into any issues or have any questions at any time, please click the contact us link in the left blue navigation bar.
Benefits to ABVE Members
- Immediate access to online continuing education courses relevant to ABVE members.
- Earn 1.5 ABVE Points for Each Credit Hour
- Upon course completion, immediate access to certificate of completion
- NO administrative cost to submit ABVE/IPEC Pre-Approved Courses
- Every year, the ABVE will provide one free continuing education course to ABVE member
- Coming soon – The opportunity for ABVE members to Author Courses/Earn CEU for authoring/Earn Royalties
NOTE: Although there are no administrative costs to submit an ABVE/IPEC Pre-Approved Course you are still responsible to send a copy of your certificate of completion to the ABVE Headquarters. The online platform is not electronically linked to ABVE Headquarters.
You may submit the certificate of completion one of three ways:
- Scan the document and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax the document to: (831) 576-1417
- Mail the document to:
- ABVE Headquarters
- 3121 Park Ave., Ste. C
- Soquel, CA 95073